Melbourne Victory / Melbourne City 2020
- Danny H (2008)*
- Rohaan S (2008)*
- Christian D (2007)*
- Arthur V (2007)*
- Elijah M (2007)
Who have secured spots at either Melbourne City or Melbourne Victory for the 2020 JBNPL season.
*4 of these players joined TST when very young (6 years old)
and the 'technical fundamentals' that were laid down then, and developed since are now clearly starting to pay off. We are hoping they can stay in the program whilst also at city/vic but if not, then we wish them the very best moving forward.
In this 3v3, 4 out of the 6 players are now at vic/city in 2020.
TST provides a unique development environment that nurtures the potential in players that love the game.
The reason for their success is :
- Develop good technical habits at the very start of their development journey or worked really hard at correcting bad habits (that normally start to develop as soon as young players start playing).
- Develop an increasingly advanced level of dexterity of touch (don't stop pushing the boundaries of touch - repetition repetition repetition in an increasingly challenging environment).
- Develop an ability to use efficient and effective footwork patterns in increasingly tight spaces where time and space is increasingly restricted.
- Develop an ability to play with the head up and see the game, not just the ball.
- Develop an intuitive intelligence that allows players to solve problems relating to time and space.
These players join a long list of players who we have helped reach a high level of competition. Whether this be representing Victoria, joining Melbourne Victory and Melbourne City, playing professionally in Europe and repenting Australia at Junior and full International.
Click here to learn more about :
The Importance of Footwork
Is your child's being introduced to and developing Fundamental Footwork patterns?
Is you child's dexterity of touch being pushed to increasingly advanced levels?
Is your child being given the tools and confidence to play in tight spaces?